The 2015 Haverford Spring Fest is getting ready to take the stage and fill the streets with thousands of attendees for the best day of music, food, and so much more around Philly and the suburbs.
This year's fest, Sun May 17th Noon until 7 on Brookline Blvd in Havertown PA, is projected to attract over 10,000 attendees. The Fest will offer more of what festgoers loved at the inaugural Spring Fest last year, with a redesigned and expanded layout for more room and better sightlines for the stage.
New activities, food and drink offerings from the area's best restaurants and pubs, creative and useful craftwork from area craftspeople, and local non-profits showcasing their efforts are all part of a full afternoon of great entertainment for all ages. In addition, to kick off the fest with even more great music, Haverford Spring Fest will present the first PRELUDE, a night before party with live music from Ashley Leone and The Jump Off at the Oakmont National Pub in Havertown. The PRELUDE will be Sat, May 16th starting at 6 PM and will offer food & drink specials and plenty of information and excitement of the Fest.
Sun May 17th SpringFest Performers Schedule: (Lineup & times subject to change.)
On the Fest grounds:
- A VIP area in front of the stage will be available from 2 PM until the end of the Fest. A $10 donation gets you admittance to a front of the stage viewing area as well as a private Victory Beer pouring station, exclusively offering "Summer Love Ale" a specialty brew commissioned by VISIT PHILADELPHIA. Space is extremely limited. Wristbands will be on sale the day of the fest at the information table near the stage.
- Over 75 vendors will line the Fest grounds with many varied and delicious foods and snacks. In addition, beer and wine stations will be set up at various locations, all with great views of the stage. Your first beer of the day is $6.00, served in a souvenir Spring Fest cup. Bring the cup back for refills at $5.00 each. You must be 21 to drink and be able to prove it. Many of the best crafts people from the area will be showcasing their creations for you to browse and buy. Local businesses will be there with information about what they offer. Non-profits and service groups will showcase their mission and activities.
- The Fun Zone will offer "all day / all you can play" activities for kids for just a $10 donation. This area will included four supervised inflatable activities to both entertain and challenge the energy of your children.
- The Philadelphia Section PGA (Professional Golfers Association) will present the "PGA Growing the Game Interactivity Area" this year. Staffed by PGA professionals, this area will offer a fun way to introduce children to the game of golf by challenging ""Golfzilla" as well as provide tips for kids and adults to help improve their own game. In addition, you can learn more about golf opportunities and programs in your area. A donation for the fest beneficiaries is requested. This activity is separate from the Fun Zone.
- Detailed information about the fest, as well as directions and other information is available at http://www.HaverfordSpringFest.com. Haverford Spring Fest will be streamed live around the world on iRadioPhilly.com. Follow the Fest on Facebook at Haverford Spring Fest, Twitter at @HaverfordSpring and Instagram at @haverfordspringfest2015for the latest updates.
The Haverford Spring Fest Music and Arts Festival is a celebration of music and fun for the whole family and a fundraiser to benefit community music programs and food banks. A $2 per person donation is requested at entry. The event will take place Sunday, May 17th from Noon to 7 pm on Brookline Boulevard in Havertown, PA. Haverford Spring Fest is produced by Kelly Music for Life, a 501c3 non-profit dedicated to improving lives and communities through music. A promotional reel is available for viewing on YouTube at Haverford Spring Fest Video Playlist.