9th Annual HTHS Heritage Festival
Sunday, June 7th 11 AM to 4 PM
Karakung Drive in Havertown
The Haverford Township Historical Society event will include:
- Tours of Lawrence Cabin & Nitre Hall
- Haverford Township's own historical re-enactors with butter churning demos, candle dipping, soap making, blacksmithing and weaving demos
- Ned Hector and our friends from Colonial Plantation and Massey House
- the pirates of Marcus Hook Preservation Society
- the pilgrims of Mayflower Society
- Dr. Benjamin Franklin and his experiments
- Fort Mifflin
- 3rd US Colored Infantry Regiment - Civil War re-enactors
- The Wheelmen and their high wheel bikes!
- Colonial Beer Brewing demonstrations - Philadelphia beer historian Rich Wagner gives unique demonstration of house beer was brewed in Colonial times
- Colonial Conjurer, Levram the Great - Come see Levram the "Great" , magic with a Colonial era twist!
- Civic and non-profit Information & Craft Booths
- Food Vendors (thanks to Hoopty's Pizza, Koffmeyers Old Fashioned Cookies & Ice Cream, Vernalicous, Centrellas Deli, and local Boy Scout troops)
- Beer Tent serving Twin Lakes, and Evil Genius
- Pony Rides
- Model Train Display
Can you VOLUNTEER for an hour? We need your help!
Sign up via the SignUp Genius link below...